Are you searching for a fun vacation that lets you stay right here in Arizona? Then we encourage you to check out off roading trails available to you. So, where can you take your Mercedes-Benz off roading in Arizona? Let’s find out!
Off roading trails in Arizona
- Here are some of the operating trails that you can take right here in Arizona! Check it out below:
- Vermillion Cliffs National Monument – White Pocket Trail, Coyote Buttes South Trail
- Lake Pleasant National Park – Backway to Crown King Trail
- Coconino National Forest – Edge of the World Drive Trail
- Tonto National Forest – Monument Peak Loop Trail
- North East Phoenix Apache Junction – Sycamore Creek Trail, Apache Trail
- Grand Canyon National Park – Saddle Mountain Road Trail, Point Sublime Trail
Read more: What type of gas does a Mercedes-Benz need?
Off-road capable Mercedes-Benz vehicles
If you are searching for a luxury vehicle that can also double as your off roading vehicle, then we encourage you to check out the Mercedes-Benz lineup. Not only does this car brand offer a variety of off-road capable vehicles, but all of them are luxurious and comfortable to drive both on and off road. So, here is a list of the off road Mercedes-Benz models you may want to check out:
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLA
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz G-Class
If you’re interested in taking any of these models for a test drive here in Scottsdale AZ, then we encourage you to schedule your test drive with us at Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale. Not only can you find a vast array of Mercedes-Benz models, but our quality team I would be more than happy to help you determine which model is best for you. We also have an entirely indoor showroom, so you can get out of the Arizona weather and shop comfortably for your future vehicle inside an all-indoor showroom.