All-New for 2019
The Mercedes-Benz CLS was first introduced in 2004, creating a brand-new segment in the automotive industry with its iconic design. The 2019 CLS will continue the model’s trend-setting history with a brand-new design and several all-new additions and enhancements.
Highlights for the all-new 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS Coupe include the following:
- Newly available three-passenger seating in the rear seat
- New 3.0L I-6 turbo engine with EQ Boost (362 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque)
- Standard AMG® body styling and 19” Mercedes-Benz wheels
- Additional customization options with new upholstery designs and colors
- New-generation steering wheel with Touch Control buttons
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS Coupe is expected to arrive in the U.S. sometime this fall.