With the purchase of a new Mercedes-Benz vehicle, you’ll have some of the most impressive available technology in addition to legendary performance and exquisite style. But if you don’t know how to use all of this technology, what good is it? Take, for example, the available Voice Control. With Voice Control, you’ll have hands-free access to many of your Mercedes-Benz vehicle’s functions and features. With many states having laws restricting cell phone use, voice control is the safest way to still use your vehicle’s and device’s functions while still stay attentive. Scroll down for detailed instruction on how to use your Voice Control in your Mercedes-Benz vehicle.
How to Set Up Mercedes-Benz Voice Control
- To begin, press the Voice Control button on your steering wheel. Shortly after, you will hear a tone and a Voice Control menu will pop up onto your touchscreen.
- Next, say a command. The Voice Control pop-up menu on your touchscreen will give you examples of commands you can use. Some commands include “Call ‘Jane Doe” or “Navigate to 123 Fake St.”
- Voice Control can also be used to utilize features within your Mercedes-Benz vehicle like setting the temperature or turning on seat heating. You can even use Voice Control to activate your seat’s massage function.
- Voice Control commands can be canceled by pressing the Home button on your steering wheel.
- To use your smartphone’s voice assistant like Siri or Alexa, make sure your phone is connected to the vehicle’s Bluetooth, then long-press the Voice Control button on your steering wheel for two seconds. After that, you’ll be connected to your phone’s assistant.
- If you need any help using the Voice Control system, simply press the Voice Control button and say “Help.” The Voice Control assistant will guide you through a list of options and features.
With Voice Control, you’ll be able to safely get the most out of your Mercedes-Benz vehicle!
Mercedes-Benz in Scottsdale, AZ
Voice control is just another example of impressive innovation from Mercedes-Benz! For more information regarding which Mercedes-Benz models currently offer Voice Control or any other Mercedes-Benz technology, contact us or stop in to Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale in Scottsdale, AZ and talk to a member of our knowledgeable team!