It’s hard to go anywhere nowadays without hearing the words ‘social distancing.’ While this does and will continue to remain imperative not only here in Scottsdale, AZ, but worldwide, we know how antsy people are becoming. So, how can you stay fit while social distancing? Here are a few suggestions we’ve come up with.
Stay fit & active indoors & outdoors
- While you can’t really go to the gym anymore, who says you can’t bring the gym to your home? If you already have equipment, great! You’re already off to a good start. However, if you don’t have the typical gym equipment, not to worry!
- If you have stairs in your house, now is the time to use them!
- Spring cleaning. Yeah, we’re serious. Start digging out those boxes and sifting through them. While it isn’t a workout routing, this will keep you moving around and staying off the couch!
- Embrace your inner health nut. Bust out the fruits and veggies and sift through the internet to find some recipes or create your own concoction!
- While you are supposed to remain away from others, this can be easy to do if you go to a state park. So, if you are careful and stay aware of your surroundings, going out for a hike in the fresh air is another way to stay active. Plus, this has the benefit of getting you outside once more!
Get a virtual tour of your future luxury car in Scottsdale, AZ
Did you know we are increasing the ways you can shop online for your car here in Scottsdale, AZ? That’s right! Our team at Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale is now making videos of your future car so you can get a virtual tour. This way, you can shop for your car from the safety and comfort of your own home. Contact our team and tell them the model you are interested in and ask them about any features you want to learn more about!
Again, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask us. Your Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale team is here for you.