2019 Halloween is almost here, everyone! Brace yourself for spooky nights, way too much candy, and an altogether unforgettable experience for all ages. Or at least, we hope your Halloween is that fun. We’ve found some Halloween events and activities in the Phoenix & Scottsdale, AZ, area. Check it out below!
Things to do for Halloween in 2019
Here are a few activities you can further research near Phoenix and Scottsdale:
- Scottsdale Halloween Crawl on October 26th and 27th. Festive drinking. Is there anything better? It certainly won’t seem so after that third bar.
- Howl-O-Ween at Phoenix Zoo October 25th and 26th from 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. This kid-friendly event is a great way to have fun for all ages.
- Halloween Stroll & Costume Contest from 2-5 p.m. at Hayden Square Amphitheater in Tempe, AZ.
Don’t forget there are plenty of things to do on your own as well! Try throwing your own party with some fun festive foods and your favorite spooky movies.
Haunted Houses near Scottsdale, AZ
- Fear Farm Haunted House in Phoenix, AZ
- 13th Floor Haunted House Phoenix
- Haunted Graveyard
Vehicle maintenance near Phoenix and Scottsdale, AZ
If you have any questions or need to get your car in tip-top shape for the upcoming festivities, we encourage you to contact us here at Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale! Our team is ready to help. Don’t forget to keep an eye on our blog for more information on fun community events like this one, as well as updates on your dream luxury car.
Speaking of, you can find a wide selection of luxury models on our website, so don’t miss out on your chance to find yours today. We have both new and used models for you to peruse right here.