Earlier this year Mercedes-Benz revealed the 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe and today we’re going to take a closer look to see what this model has to offer. This is a new and exciting model to the Mercedes-Benz lineup. It is intelligent and includes a long list of exciting features. Today we’re going to look at a few of these standout features and when you can expect this new model to arrive at a dealership near you.
When will the 2018 E-Class Coupe be available?
The all-new 2018 E-Class Coupe will be available in both E 400 and E 400 4MATIC versions. The E-Class Coupe departs from the sedan version with reduced lines and an even bigger emphasis on performance and luxury. It also features a low grille, long hood, muscular rear and smoldering taillamps. Here is a list of a just a few of its standout features that you can look forward to.
- 3.0-Liter V6 biturbo engine equipped with ECO Start/Stop
- 329 horsepower and 354 pound-feet of torque
- 0-60 in 5.2 seconds; top speed of 130 mph
- 9G-TRONIC nine-speed automatic transmission
- Standard lowered suspension with selective damping
- Multimedia system with standard COMAND Navigation, including integration of smartphone via wireless pairing and wireless charging
- 12.3-inch high-resolution COMAND® display
- Available Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration with compatible devices
- Active Brake Assist
- High-resolution LED Intelligent Light System
- MAGIC VISION CONTROL® wash/wipe system
- Optional DRIVE PILOT system with Distance Pilot DISTRONIC®
[ Related: 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet Release Date ]
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe is expected to arrive at dealerships like Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale in summer 2017. If you are interested in learning more, we encourage you to call or visit Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale. We will be able to answer any further questions you might have. We can even help you schedule a test drive here in the Scottsdale area. We also invite you to check back here often for more Mercedes-Benz news.