2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class Exterior and Interior Updates
The Mercedes-Benz G-Class is an off-road legend with its unmatched off-road capabilities and unmistakable design. For 2019, the icon was reimagined to deliver even more capable and refined performance and a modern, intuitive driving experience, while maintaining many of the original features that made it the beloved model it is today. The new 2019 G-Class sports a new design and is equipped with several newly available standard features, including smartphone integration (Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™). Continue reading to learn more about the 2019 G-Class exterior and interior updates.
The G-Class SUV’s cabin received an all-new interior design for 2019. Modern and sleek, the cabin in the 2019 G-Class is incredibly luxurious with rugged undertones. Thanks to the new model’s larger dimensions, the redesigned G-Class offers increased legroom for the driver and all passengers. All-new interior upholstery colors and trim options make the 2019 G-Class more customizable than ever before.
Newly available cabin features include three-zone climate control, 64-color ambient lighting, a Burmester® Sound System, and a power tilt/sliding sunroof. New standard equipment is listed below:
- COMAND® Navigation with a 12.3” Central Display and Touchpad
- Heated Front Seats
- DYNAMIC SELECT®
- New-Generation Steering Wheel w/ Touch Control Buttons
- Split-Folding Rear Seats (60/40)
As for its exterior, the G-Class also features several changes for the 2019 model year. The SUV’s exterior updates are listed below:
- Newly available 19” and 20” wheel choices
- 24 exterior paint color options
- An LED Intelligent Light System with Integrated Daytime Running Lamps
- Bullbar offered as standard equipment (Now offered in black with the optional Night Package)
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class will be available for sale in late 2018.