Best Places to Shop in Scottsdale, AZ
If you’re looking for a place to go shopping in the Scottsdale area, you’re in the right place. This list of the top five best places to go shopping in Scottsdale, AZ will help you find some of the most popular shopping areas in town. With this information provided to you by Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale, you’ll be on your way to a day of shopping like you’ve never experienced before. Happy shopping!
[View More: Local Things to Do in Scottsdale, AZ]
5 Places to go Shopping in Scottsdale, AZ
- The Promenade. This outdoor mall offers an incredible shopping experience and features some upscale dining options if you happen to get hungry while going in and out of shops. The Promenade is located at 16243 N Scottsdale Rd in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Kierland Commons. With an open-air design, this shopping paradise offers over 70 high-end retail stores that you’ll love shopping at. There are also many eating options in the area. Kierland Commons is located at 15205 N Kierland Blvd Suite 150 in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Scottsdale Fashion Square. This is one of the premier shopping centers in all of Scottsdale thanks to its long list of luxury shopping stores, dining options and entertainment. Scottsdale Fashion Square is located at 7014-590 E Camelback Rd in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Scottsdale Quarter. This is one of the most popular outdoor places to go shopping in Scottsdale, AZ thanks to its upscale boutiques, luxury retailers and delicious dining options. Scottsdale Quarter is located at 15059 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 205 in Scottsdale, AZ.
- 5th Avenue Shops of Scottsdale. This popular shopping destination features art galleries, jewelry shops, specialty boutiques and dozens of amazing restaurants. Located in Old Town Scottsdale on 5th Avenue in Scottsdale, AZ.
[You May Also Like: What are the Best Food Trucks in Scottsdale, AZ?]