Mercedes-Benz has a long history of making some of the best-performing and iconic vehicles. Whether its small and fast cabriolets or rugged off-road wagons, Mercedes-Benz models have a diverse history of excellence. It’s not just performance that makes Mercedes-Benz a legend, though. Take a look at some of the most amazing Mercedes-Benz models ever produced to see why luxury is what makes Mercedes-Benz iconic.
The Top Five Most Luxurious Mercedes-Benz Models
- Mercedes-Benz 540K
- The Mercedes-Benz 540K was in production from 1936 until 1940. The 540K features a straight-8 engine and was available in two-seat cabriolet, four-seat coupe and seven-seat limousine configurations. A Mercedes-Benz 540K Spezial Roadster was sold at auction for $11,770,000 in 2012.
- Mercedes-Maybach G 650 Landaulet
- The Mercedes-Maybach G 650 Landaulet debuted last year and features a 630-hp V12 engine and a luxurious interior unlike any G-Class wagon. Only 99 of these were made, and the original price of the G 650 Landaulet was around $666,400.
- Mercedes-Benz 600
- The Mercedes-Benz 600 was in production between 1963 and 1981. The 600 features a 6.3-liter M100 V8 engine and was seen as the precursor to the Mercedes-Maybach brand. The 600 was configured as a short four-door sedan, a long four-door sedan, a six-door limousine and a four-door landaulet. The 600 was the most expensive production car of its time, retailing for about $22,000.
- Mercedes-Maybach S 650 Cabriolet
- The Mercedes-Maybach S 650 Cabriolet is the first cabriolet made by Mercedes-Benz Maybach. The S 650 Cabriolet debuted in 2016 and was limited to only 300 models. The S 650 Cabriolet is fitted with a bi-turbo V12 engine, unseen interior luxury and so much more. The Mercedes-Maybach S 650 Cabriolet was priced around $250,000.
- Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR “Uhlenhaut-Coupe”
- The Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR “Uhlenhaut-Coupe” is a hardtop model of the iconic 300 SLR two-seat racing car in 1956. The car never saw the track, however, as Mercedes-Benz discontinued their racing program after the Le Mans disaster of 1955. The Uhlenhaut-Coupe was used as the personal car of Rudolf Uhlenhaut, head of the Test Department. The 300 SLR “Uhlenhaut-Coupe” boasted a top speed of 180 miles per hour with a 302-hp eight-cylinder engine. Only two were ever produced.
Mercedes-AMG Service in Arizona
Mercedes-AMG vehicles are built with performance in mind. AMG has two elements at its core. The first is overall driving experience and the second is its innovative high-performance capabilities. These vehicles aim to get the most out of every tank of gas and to not only get where you need to go, but to make it a thrilling ride every time. Just like any other vehicle, Mercedes-AMG models will need routine maintenance or repairs at some point and you probably shouldn’t take your AMG model to just any mechanic. Today we’re going to help you find a reliable place to get Mercedes-AMG service in the Scottsdale, Arizona area. Read More