It’s time to get a new luxury SUV! But which one do you go with? Here’s what you need to know about the 2021 Mercedes-Benz models.
Highlights of the 2021 Mercedes lineup
There are a variety of highlights to look out for in the 2021 Mercedes-Benz lineup. From discontinuing certain body styles to the addition of new trims, and even a new color option surfacing, there’s plenty to look forward to in the 2021 Mercedes models. So, let’s take a look at some of the highlights for 2021.
Upgrade highlights for the 2021 Mercedes-Benz SUVs
- New engine for the AMG GLA 45
- New AMG® GLE Coupe
- All-new trims include the AMG® GLA 35, AMG® GLB 35, GLE 63 S, AMG® GLS 63 SUVs, and GLS Maybach
- Cirrus Silver exterior color available on many models
2021 Mercedes-Benz Coupe & Sedan upgrades
- There’s a new Night Black Edition for the C-Class
- Blind Spot Assist is now standard for many models
- Mojave Silver and Cirrus Silver now available on the CLS
- New AMG® GT 45 trim
- E-Class All-Terrain now available in U.S.A.
New 2021 Mercedes-Benz Cabriolet & Roadster upgrades
- S-Class has Cirrus Silver available
- This is the last year for the S-Class Cabriolet and Coupe
- There’s a new engine for the E-Class Cabriolet and Coupe
As you can see, there’s a fair amount of news for the 2021 lineup. However, this is only a short list of the highlights. So, if you’re interested in learning more about the upgrades for a particular model, then we encourage you to give our team at Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale a call.
Mercedes-Benz dealer in Scottsdale, AZ
Your friendly Mercedes-Benz dealer in Scottsdale, AZ, is waiting with your future luxury vehicle! Come on over to Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale to find your next luxury model today. Don’t forget you can check out the entirety of our inventory online!