With all the other exciting new vehicles and upgrades happening to the Mercedes-Benz lineup, the redesign of the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe might’ve escaped your notice. But we are here to fix that! Here’s what’s new for this upcoming vehicle, as well as when we can expect to see it released.
Updates of the 2020 MB GLC Coupe
As you might know, the 2020 GLC Coupe has had a bit of a redesign. That means we’ll see some fresh designs and some new or updated features.
- MBUX multimedia system. If you’ve been keeping an eye on the new luxury vehicles, then you’ve probably gotten tired of hearing about it. So, we won’t say much, other than it’s on the 2020 GLC Coupe!
- New interior material/color. The MB-Tex® and Leather is now available in Magma Gray.
- Headlight design. The LED headlights have a new twist to their design that enhances the swooping sophistication of the other exterior elements in the GLC Coupe.
- More driver-assist features. Check out the Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC and the Active Steering Assist, which are only two features among many of the active safety features on the GLC Coupe.
- New engine. The 2020 GLC Coupe will have a new 2.0-liter inline-4 turbo engine, which will give you 255 horsepower and 273 lb.-ft. of torque.
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe release date
We expect to see this upcoming coupe in late 2019, so if this is a model that interests you, you’ll have some time to research before you decide to lease or buy. Be sure to contact your friendly Mercedes-Benz dealer near North Scottsdale. We are fans of this popular European brand and would love to tell you more about it! Contact our team at Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale to learn more about this upcoming model!