Does the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class offer an AMG Line Package?
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan is athletic, upscale, and powerful—delivering all the best that Mercedes-Benz has to offer. A flagship model, the C-Class Sedan carries on a tradition of craftsmanship and quality that is generations deep. Does the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class offer an AMG line package? Check out a quick overview of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan available appearance packages to see how you can personalize your C-Class.
[ READ MORE: 2018 C-Class Sedan Interior Features and Amenities ]
Leather Seating Package
The leather seating package adds rich, upscale leather upholstery on the seats for a purely luxurious feel. The package includes seating surfaces and head restraints featuring hand-fitted, supple, double-stitched leather. The package also adds an adjustable thigh support and a 3-position memory system, which allows multiple drivers to store their ideal seating position.
Advanced Lighting Package
The Advanced Lighting Package adds several innovative lighting systems. The package includes the following features:
- Active LED headlamps with Adaptive High-Beam Assist | Replicates natural daylight and varies beam patterns to maximize the illumination of corners and straightaways.
- Multicolor LED ambient lighting | Casts a subtle glow from beneath the dashboard and door panel trim. Available in three colors—Polar, Solar, and Neutral.
- Illuminated front door sills | Illuminates a soft white glow to greet drivers and passengers.
- AMG illuminated front door sills | Adds brushed aluminum front door sill inserts with backlit AMG logos.
[ INVENTORY: Browse our 2018 C-Class Sedan Selection! ]
AMG Line Package
The AMG Line Package adds AMG-enhanced design details for an athletic, sporty feel. The package includes the following features:
- AMG Body Styling | Adds a polished chrome cross-strut, a deep front air dam, flared side sills and rear valence, a color-keyed diffuser insert, and 18″ or 19″-wheel AMG wheels.
- Rear Spoiler | Adds athletic styling to the sleek body and reduces aerodynamic lift.
- Sport Suspension | Improves handling response and steering precision and feedback.
- Sport Brake System | Upgrades brake hardware with front brake discs, painted calipers, and ventilated rear discs.
- AMG Line interior with sport front seats | Adds deeply contoured sport front seats as well as a flat-bottom sport steering wheel, a black headliner, brushed-metal pedals with rubber studs, and AMG floor mats.
The Night Package includes all the additions from the AMG Line Package but adds some jet-black design details. The package adds a deep Gloss Black finish and black 18″ AMG 5-spoke wheels.