Technology, while convenient, can be a bit confusing to try and figure out., Thankfully, there are plenty of how-to instructions for people to take advantage of. So, without further ado, here’s how to enable Bluetooth®* in your Mercedes-Benz.
How do I turn on Bluetooth®* in my car?
So, how do you turn on the Bluetooth®* in your car? Here’s what you need to know, and some step-by-step instructions on how to do so.
Since Mercedes-Benz is constantly coming out with updated models for the new year, the concept remains the same. So, while the screens look a bit different, you’ll still find the settings button and complete the following steps:
- Turn on Bluetooth®* on your phone
- Click on “TEL” and “Connect Dev” on your car’s display screen
- Click “Search for Phone” or “Connect via Phone,” then press “Start”
- Wait for your Mercedes to find your phone, and click on your phone once it’s found
- Find the passcode on your phone and make sure it matches with your car’s passcode. Click “yes” once you’ve confirmed the matching numbers
- All done!
Technology fixes in Scottsdale, AZ
If you have any further questions on how to enable the Bluetooth®* in your Mercedes-Benz or wish to speak with a service team member then we encourage you to contact us or schedule a service appointment. We have an expert service team with a state-of-the-art service facility for you to enjoy, so don’t hesitate to swing on by.
You can come on over to your friendly Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale to find not only technology tips like this one, but common fixes available at our dealership. Again, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, we would love to help, so don’t hesitate to ask us! We would love to help.
*Bluetooth® is a registered mark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.