There are a variety of packages you can find in the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV. Let’s take a look and see what they are, and how much they will cost you. Check it out!
Package options for the Mercedes-Benz GLE
You’ll have a total of 13 package options in the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE. They include:
- Night Package – $400
- AMG Line Interior – $400
- 3rd-Row Seat Package – $2,100
- Warmth & Comfort Package – $1,050
- Air Balance Package – $350
- Driver Assistance Package PLUS – $1,950
- Exterior Lighting Package – $900
- Mercedes-Benz Premier Service / 2-years or 20,000 miles – $1,200
- Mercedes-Benz Premier Service / 3-years or 30,000 miles – $1,640
- Mercedes-Benz Premier Service / 4-years or 40,000 miles – $2,250
- Mercedes me connect services (3 years included) – $0
- Mercedes me connect Assist Services – $0
- Mercedes me In-car Wi-Fi (1 month / 1 GB trial included) – $20
As you can see, there are a variety of packages you can choose from in the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV. Some cost you nothing, while others are a bit pricier. Either way, it’s your choice to say yes or no to these features, so don’t be shy! Check them out today.
Test drive luxury SUVs in Peoria, AZ
It’s time to take your future vehicle for a test drive! We encourage you to contact our team here at Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead to schedule a test drive today. Not only can you check out the GLE, but you can ask our team for more information about the perks that come from having the packages available in the GLE. You can also check out our other blog posts, where you can find additional information not only about the GLE, but other Mercedes-Benz models as well. So, don’t wait around! Your future luxury vehicle is ready for you at Mercedes-Benz of Arrowhead. See you soon!