2019 Mercedes-AMG® CLS Coupe Highlights and Updates
The Mercedes-Benz CLS Coupe launched a new segment in the automotive industry with its debut in 2004. Since then, the iconic sports coupe has continued to lead its self-created segment with innovation and passion. 2019 marks a new generation for the CLS Coupe with an all-new design, enhanced performance, new features, and a new AMG® model designation with EQ Boost technology. Continue reading to learn more about the 2019 Mercedes-AMG CLS Coupe highlights and updates.
Updates for the AMG® CLS
The Mercedes-AMG® CLS Coupe offers an all-new model designation for 2019: the AMG® CLS 53. The new model sports an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L I-6 turbo engine equipped with EQ Boost. EQ Boost is a system that pairs an integrated starter-generator with a 48V battery to generate an extra 21 horsepower and 184 lb-ft of torque at certain RPM ranges. Other AMG® enhancements to the AMG® CLS 53’s engine includes a larger turbocharger and an electric auxiliary compressor.
In addition to the new model option, highlights for the AMG® CLS Coupe include the following:
- AMG® SPEEDSHIFT® TCT 9-speed transmission
- AMG® Performance 4MATIC+ Fully-Variable All-Wheel Drive*
- Standard AMG® Sport Suspension (AIR BODY CONTROL®)
- Standard AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT®
- Standard 12.3” Digital Instrument Cluster
- Standard AMG® Nappa Leather Performance Steering Wheel
- AMG® Performance Exhaust System
- Standard Burmester® Surround Sound System
- Optional Edition 1 Package (Edition-Specific Content)
[ READ MORE: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS Coupe Edition 1 Design Elements ]
Call Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale today to ask about the 2019 AMG® CLS Coupe availability!