Did you know the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS is almost here? That’s right, we are ready to help you figure out if this model is the right one for you. So, let’s take a look at what features are inside this exciting all-electric luxury sedan. Let’s take a look!
2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS standard and optional features
Here are some standard and optional features available on the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS. Let’s take a look!
- Panoramic sunroof
- DYNAMIC SELECT® with Eco, Individual, Sport, and Comfort drive modes
- 20-inch wheels
- 6 USB-C ports (100W)
- AIRMATIC® Air Suspension w/ Adaptive Damping System
- DIGITAL LIGHT® Intelligent Lighting System
- 64-color Active Ambient Lighting w/ 64 colors
- EQ-Specific color scheme
- Comfort Front & Rear headrest pillows
- Wireless smartphone charger & integration
- Heated leather seats
- Active Parking Assist w/ Surround View camera
- KEYLESS GO® & START®
- Regenerative braking
- Burmester® 3D Sound System w/ Sound Personalization
- Active Lane Keeing w/ Blind Spot Assist
- Active Highbeam Assist
- Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®
Read more: Learn more about the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS
Test drive new luxury sedans near North Scottsdale, AZ
So, now you know there are plenty of optional and standard features in the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS. If you are interested in taking a luxury sedan for a test drive near North Scottsdale, AZ, then we encourage you to contact your friendly Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale. Our team would be more than happy to help you discover the right luxury vehicle for you from the new Mercedes-Benz models we have available at our dealership. If you are interested in taking your future vehicle for a test drive, you can do that, too! So, whether you are interested in a Mercedes-Benz sedan like the A-Class or a Mercedes-Benz SUV like the GLB, we encourage you to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!